1. Permanent recruitment
A dedicated recruitment specialist works closely with our client to ensure we understand the organisational and technical details of any new assignment, and how these should influence our strategy and mode of delivery. We take a bigger picture view by also considering a candidate’s potential fit within the cultural climate of the client’s organisation, as retention is as important to us as placement.
Petroplan’s permanent team is confident in the use of proactive recruitment techniques to identify exceptional candidates engaged within the industry – both active and passive. With sensitive and intelligent relationship building, passive candidates will often consider a change of career. Similarly, candidates with the appropriate transferable skills can often be successfully transitioned to the energy sector from other industries.
2. Contract recruitment
Petroplan understands that contract requirements often need to be filled urgently so that project goals are not compromised. We can identify contractors with whom we are already connected for rapid mobilisation, in addition to the hundreds currently engaged with us across the world.
Our global spread of offices facilitates a consistent level of responsiveness wherever in the world a requirement may arise, and our teams are just as experienced in the placement and mobilisation of nationals as they are in working with expatriate personnel.
3. Contractor management
Our contractor management service is characterised by a uniquely personalised approach that resonates with our contractors, resulting in many spending the majority of their career working with Petroplan. Our support package is designed to minimise administrative distractions, allowing them to focus on their assignment.
Key elements of the service include:
- Visa, passport and work permit applications
- Travel arrangements, airport transfers and accommodation assistance
- Pre-assignment and periodical medicals, inoculations and testing
- Client policy counselling
- Medivac and security information
- 24-hour emergency assistance
Contractor safety is a key priority; Petroplan has an unblemished record of contractor safety, and wherever possible our contractor agreements mirror our clients’ contractual terms to ensure full compliance with client health and safety specifications.
Petroplan’s unrivalled reputation for prompt and accurate administration of multi-currency domestic and international payrolls is an additional factor in the high retention ratios amongst our contractors.
5. Consultancy Services
Petroplan’s network of experienced professionals enables us to provide consultancy services to the oil and gas industry. Our main areas of focus are within projects and development services, control of work solutions and training and development.
With our members in possession of over 20 years experience within the oil and gas environment, many having operator and international experience; Petroplan can offer independent teams to provide project governance, peer review or non-operated consultancy support for a project at any stage of the exploration and development phases.
Key services include:
- Front-end consultancy services such as cost estimation for development projects and the associated research activities
- Project and package management
- Project services and supply chain management
- Site management services and HSEQ management
- Preparation of Environmental, Health, Safety, Quality and Social Responsibility Management System initiatives
- Procedure development: Developing operations to industry best practices
- System implementation: control of work system selection and project implementation
- Workforce training and coaching programmes
The services can take place in our own offices or those of our clients. Please Contact Us to find out more.