Work for Petroplan in Canada
Be the best you can be
At Petroplan our recruitment teams have the option to flex their hours in order to end their week on a Friday lunchtime. We encourage our teams especially those within a sales environment to recharge and make time to relax. Our offices in Calgary are 90 minutes from the slopes. If you are somone that loves outdoor pursuits and are looking for a great quality of life a recruitment role with Petroplan Canada would be an ideal fit.
Why work for our Calgary office
Location: Situated in this oil sands hot spot, Calgary boasts the highest hours of sunshine in Canada, what couldn’t you do with over 2500 hours! It’s rated as one of the top 5 best cities to live in the world and the cleanest. Not only that but your salary goes further with no provincial sales tax.
Attractions: Like all of our offices, the Calgary office operates flexible working with Friday afternoons available as free time, so whether you want to take advantage of the slopes, the 700 kilometeres of pathways, golf in one of Alberta’s many courses or just indulge in the great food and cafe culture – you’ll never be bored.
People: Our successful established team are close to our key clients who are also situated in Alberta, and have built up a solid candidate network of oil and gas professionals. Our relationships with both make finding and placing great people into sustainable careers a natural consequence of Petroplan’s respected reputation.
We are experts in moving talented professionals across the globe on behalf of our clients. This also applies to providing our own talent with opportunities to experience working in different locations. Each of our offices is growing and we are keen to give our employees the chance to transfer their skills to a new environment. A temporary assignment can be a low risk way of trialling if working outside your current location suits you.
We run an Employee award scheme on a quarterly and annual basis with rewards ranging from a contribution to a prize of your choice to a weekend break away. We have different categories for awards ranging from best manager, employee, team or learner so there’s plenty of opportunities for you to get recognised.
Highly competitive basic salaries, a lucrative commission structure, outstanding pension scheme and performance and profit related bonus for everyone. In addition to this, senior managers benefit from an annual performance based scheme. Solid IT infrastructure and support mechanisms ensure you have the tools for success at your fingertips.
A comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension, life insurance and a generous holiday allowance. Private health cover with a respected provider. Benefits may include half-price gym membership and mobile phone tariffs, money off cinema and theatre tickets, discounted holidays and 75% off spa days, plus further discounts at a range of high street stores.
If you don’t see a current job that you feel is appropriate please do utilise the form and send your CV by email to [email protected] as we are always looking for talented individuals to join on our team.
Recruitment Consultant - Calgary (Oil & Gas / Engineering)
Recruitment Consultant - Calgary (Oil & Gas / Engineering / Technical)
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Salary: On offer is an attractive base salary Commission scheme
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Petroplan Canada looking for an established "360 Recruiter" to join our business based in Calgary
Please be aware that for the position of Recruitment Consultant:
- Applicants must currently be living in Calgary / surrounds
- Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship!
Recruitment Consultant Job Description
- Building strong relationships with specific clients to ensure Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise.
- Business Development - researching and approaching new prospect companies, approaching and developing professional relationships with them and converting them to sustainable clients
- Building strong relationships with candidates to ensure Petroplan is their preferred specialist recruitment partner in helping them achieve their career objectives and realise their potential. This will include achieving weekly targets in terms of candidate calls, and liaising and supporting researchers in their challenge to build a quality candidate database
- Generating gross profit through placements in accordance with targets agreed with your line manager, ensuring you run a profitable and efficient desk
- Sourcing candidates and liaising with other RC colleagues to ensure that you put forward the best candidates for the relevant role
Recruitment Consultant Job Requirements:
Essential - if you do not fulfil these requirements, you will not be considered for the position:
- Have 2-4 years "360 recruitment" experience within an agency
- Proven track record in billing and business development
- Agency background, proven experience in delivering on role and BD
- Be able to demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, preferably with passive candidates
- Be resilient, determined, proactive and keen to challenge
- Recruitment experience within Oil & Gas / Engineering / Technical
Benefits for the Recruitment Consultant role
- International opportunities
- Investment in you and your career
- Early finishes
- Regular casual dress
- Working from home opportunities
- Your suggestions are actually considered
Please send your CV to Lindsay Sher, calll 1 382 548 0613
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment built just for you
We are not an ordinary recruitment business. We are a people business.
Your well being is central to our ethos.
Visit our Contact page to find your local Petroplan office.