A Centre of Excellence for Recruitment and Business Services
Petroplan is head quartered in the market-town of Guildford in the South of England. This office is the centre of Petroplan’s core business services including IT, HR, Financial services, Payrolling, Bids and Tenders, HR and many of our contractor mobilisation team. The business has operated from this location for over three decades.
The office is located across the road from Guildford mainline rail station and within walking distance of the town centre. If you are travelling by road, Guildford is within easy access of the M25 and A3 road networks.
The business environment is very professional and affords the space and resources our talented business specialists need to facilitate our efficient operations.
In 2014, Petroplan opened an office in Waterloo, London. This location makes reaching our offices for many clients, candidates and of course our people more accessible within a few strides from Waterloo’s mainline station.
Our modern office houses our largest recruitment team who come from a diverse mix of countries and backgrounds making the environment lively and collaborative. The office has a social buzz as our teams get to know each other outside of work, making the most of our central London situation.
We are a ten minute walk from the cultural destination of the South Bank and if you enjoy a different lunch everyday, why not take a trip down to Lower Marsh street and taste the foodie delights of the international street food market.
The North Sea is where Petroplan began providing experienced oil and gas professionals for the offshore industry. 40 years on, our office in Aberdeen is still in operation and is situated on the Regent Quay. It is in easy reach of the city centre and has a great outlook over the harbour.
Although in recent years, the oil and gas employment market in Aberdeen has been affected by the impact of a falling oil price, Petroplan has been committed to keeping an office in this location to support its local and international clients and candidates.
If you don’t see a current job that you feel is appropriate please send us your CV using the email [email protected] as we are always looking for talented individuals to join on our team.
Our Latest Jobs
Contracts & Mobilisation Consultant
Contracts and Mobilisation Consultant
This role is for a permanent position. Our Mobilisation team has a vital role in ensuring that high quality and standards are maintained when dealing with the mobilisation of contractors to our global client base. You will be dealing with both contractors and clients across a range of seniority levels. The work is complex and requires a mature, logical mind and perceptive approach as well as a patient, can-do attitude.
- Managing the new starter induction process for contractors commencing assignments with your allocated clients. This includes handling all mobilisation procedures such as travel, visas, work permits, offshore training, medicals and accommodation. It will involve close liaison with clients and contractors as well as our internal account managers, recruitment consultants and finance/payroll team
- Key contact for assigned contractors, dealing with queries and complications promptly and efficiently
- Developing and building on contractor and client relationships together with passing any key information/leads to the relevant account manager.
- Updating, managing & monitoring contractor information on the internal database (full training will be provided)
- Ensuring the relevant Accounts Managers and Recruiters are alerted of any relevant information about their contractors including contract amendments, extensions, terminations, payment issues (if they require escalation) and potential leads.
- Managing the contractor's contract, renewal, amendments, and discussing new terms.
- Tracking visas/work permits/medical renewals and rotation schedules.
- Client and contractor visits
Essential - if you do not fulfil these requirements, you will not be considered for the position:
- Demonstrate a professional level of written and verbal communication
- Be confident, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Have 3-5 years admin experience within a fast-paced industry
- Have superb organisational and administrative skills
- Have a proven track record of a strong ability to prioritise
- Have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably previous experience of using databases) and typing skills of at least 45 wpm
- Can work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude to deal effectively with work demand
- Have a committed, keen and hardworking attitude; able to organise oneself and deliver results
- Be patient with a can-do attitude and a desire/ability to identify solutions.
- Be of smart appearance
- Academic qualifications aren't essential but having a degree (or equivalent) may give you an advantage over other applicants
- Experience of working in the Recruitment or Travel industry
Please send your CV to Leontine Fabri on [email protected]
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for the role above
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment built just for you
We are not an ordinary recruitment business. We are a people business.
Your well being is central to our ethos.
Visit our Contact page to find your local Petroplan office.