|This is your opportunity to join a Transportation leader in the Oil and Gas industry as a Compliance Specialist in the greater Houston area. This is a long-term contract position with the potential to become direct hire.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for driver logs and hours of service for Federal and State DOT regulations
* Sends reports to management regarding violations, summaries and analysis
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* HS Diploma
* Experience with transportation and/of hours of service
* Data entry experience
* Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Detail-oriented and very organized
* Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com