Technical Service Engineer
United States of America / Cleveland / North America
Our client is a progressively growing oil and gas manufacturing company who is looking to expand their Cleveland office with an experienced Technical Service Engineer.
In the role of the Technical Service Engineer you will work closely with the Product Development Engineer and other members of the oil and gas team. Key challenges will include:
- Providing technical support to customers with their products in regards to selection, application and potential issues of coatings
- An understanding of oils, science and technology is expected for this role
- Previous experience with ASTM and ISO coating testing standards will be useful for this employee
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally on a 30% basis
The ideal candidate will have prior Oil and Gas Manufacturing experience or previous experience as a Chemist. Other useful requirements would be:
- A Bachelors' Degree in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Must have a background in coatings
- 5 years' of Manufacturing experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Our client is offering a lucrative Financial Package as well as a chance to grow with an Eco Friendly Oil and Gas company, who is looking to expand their presence internationally.
All employees must be eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?