Virtualization & Cloud Infrastructure Architect (VMware)
United States of America / Houston / North America
The Virtualization and Cloud Architect will oversee cloud and storage management while also designing and implementing virtualization within the company. This position is for someone looking to work in a virtualization heavy environment working with VMware versions 3-6, and Azure or AWS cloud platforms. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate and work with SME's on a day to day basis.
*No sponsorship or relocation available at this time*
- 5+ years of experience working with Virtual Infrastructure-VMware 3-6
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields
- Strong experience with implementation and management of cloud platforms-Azure, AWS, or other.
- Expert in storage and virtualization using NAS & SAN
- Proficient using Microsoft PowerShell
- Experience with Data Archiving, Storage Systems, and hyper-converged systems.
- Certifications preferred: CommVault, MCSE, MCP, MCPIT, VMware, AWS, or etc.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?