Canada / Lloydminster / North America
Our client is seeking a Thermal Maintenance Planner.
The successful candidate will be in charge of all PM activities, including scoping out project requirements, developing the plan, and executing the orders in SAP. They will work with the Reliability & Integrity team to ensure plans are executed properly and safely, and will also work hand-in-hand with the Maintenance Foreman, Mechanical and E&I Leads, and the scheduling team.
This position reports to the Thermal Planning Lead and the successful candidate will play a key role in the Thermal Maintenance strategy. The contract will be 1 year in duration starting as soon as possible, with the strong possibility for extension for the right candidate.
This position requires the successful candidate to live in the Lloydminster area.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Developing detailed task lists for maintenance activities on equipment
* Generating and managing preventative and predictive maintenance plans
* Scoping routine equipment deficiencies to be able to order materials and develop comprehensive work packages
* Partnering with Operations in turnaround planning and cost forecasting
* Participating in monthly cost review and annual budget development meetings with Operations * Creating and expanding Bill of Materials (BOM) - actual materials required to plan and execute the job
* Supporting Ready for Operations (RFO) activities
* Stewarding safe and reliable operations
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
* A Journeyman Trade Certificate and/or a Mechanical, Electrical, or Instrumentation Technologist Diploma
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Maintenance Planning
* Working Knowledge and experience with SAP PM
NICE to HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
* GWOS experience
* Turnaround planning and/or execution experience * Oil & Gas industry experience, particularly in Thermal Facilities
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?