Senior Recruitment Consultant UK (relocation to Calgary)
United Kingdom / London / EU & EEA
Senior Recruitment Consultant - UK (Oil & Gas) with relocation to Calgary, Canada
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Salary: Attractive base salary + Commission scheme
We'd love you to apply if the answers to all our questions below are yes, the successful applicant gets the chance to recruit in Calgary, perfect for the outdoor lifestyle you're looking for.
- Have you proven you can recruit the best in oil and gas talent or found the best engineering and technical professionals for big name clients in your industry?
- Would you describe yourself as a '360 Recruiter'?
- Is your experience based within a recruitment agency?
- Do you regularly meet or exceed your monetary and activity recruitment targets?
- Can you call candidates and clients friends?
- Have you worked successfully in recruitment for at least 4 years?
- Can you negotiate profitable and fair deals with your clients?
So if it's a big yes on all these counts read on….
Please be aware that for the position of Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Applicants must currently be living in UK
- Visa Sponsorship is available, after a positive LMIA, which could lead to Canadian residency
Working in a modern office in a central Calgary location, great for shopping and eating out, you'll be 1 hour's drive to Canmore, 90 minutes to the nearest first-class ski resort (Norquay, Sunshine) and 2 hours' drive to Lake Louise (some of best skiing in the world) …
Plus, you can take advantage of:
- Half day Fridays, office hours 7.30am to 4.30pm rest of week
- Extremely competitive commission scheme
- Joining a great team with strong client base
- If you are applying and are not a Canadian national, there may be visa sponsorship for a successful candidate after a positive LMO. This could lead to Canadian residency further down the line
All we ask in return is that you:
- Make your assigned clients believe Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice
- Thoroughly research and approach right-fit businesses to convert them into sustainable clients
- Build strong relationships with candidates to ensure Petroplan is their preferred specialist recruitment partner
- Meet your weekly activity targets
- Generate gross profit through placements in accordance with budget
- Source candidates and work with your team to find the right candidates
- Keep smiling as you'll need to demonstrate resilience, proactivity and challenge to get the results
And maybe you'll have a degree but that's not essential
We are the energy talent explorers so if you want to come on an adventure please call Lindsay Sher on +44 (0) 1483 881 642
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?