Oil and Gas job opportunity for "Big 4" Trained Auditors
United States of America / Houston / North America
Petroplan is currently looking for senior and tenured candidates that are looking to work for well-known and global oil & gas services companies. These companies have a strong track record of hiring, retaining and developing high caliber talent and giving you multi-disciplinary and global career opportunities. They are looking for Big 4 trained CPA's with 8-10+ years audit experience to join their team. Additionally candidates with existing Oil and Gas experience is a huge plus.
Our clients' Internal Audit function operates in a very different manner to the typical internal audit function. They are utilized as an internal consulting team and are mainly focused on operational audit and business process enhancement rather than be focused on compliance & financial controls. The team is equally split between high potential non-financial talent selected for the team by senior management and Big 4 Auditors. In this role you would be potentially overseeing a team, so supervisory/management experience is a plus.
Our clients offer attractive salary & benefits packages.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Big 4 experience (PWC, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte)
- Worked in the oil and gas industry
- Possesses a CPA and/or MBA
- Experience in working independently and dealing with all facets of upper management
- Lives in Houston area
- Eligible to work in the United States
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?