Inside Sales/Quotations - Power Distribution / Motor Controls
base + bonus
United States of America / Houston / North America
Seeking an experienced Inside Sales Specialist for a quickly growing, systems integrator based in the greater Houston area. Position will be a direct hire, permanent opportunity in which the ideal candidate will have previous inside sales and estimating experience related to power and/or electrical distribution. Motor control product knowledge is a huge plus. No Sponsorship & No Relocation will be provided for this opportunity.
- quoting and product specifications; sourcing materials
- acting as client liasion and point of contact for project development
- working with Outside Sales through leads and project scope
- Act with a sense of urgency for time critical needs; time conscious for project deadlines
- BS Engineering, Business, Marketing or other relatable field
- 5 years of Inside Sales/Estimation experience into industrial clients
- Technically sound and experienced in electrical distribution, power distribution and/or motor controls (MUST) i.e PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, Switchgears, Custom Panel work etc.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?