Outside Sales Representative - Manufacturing Services
Base + Commission
United States of America / Houston / North America
Opportunity to join an industry-leading Manufacturing company in the Houston area. Our top client is looking to hire a highly-motivated Outside Sales Representative to sell Machining Services.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop and grow relationships with new and existing customers
* Inform customers of contract manufacturing capabilities and industry trends
* Provides customer support as required
* Prepares quotes for customers referencing company pricing guidelines
The ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum HS Diploma
* Experience in Machining Services sales or buying/procurement of machining services
* Understanding of Oil and Gas market is preferred
* Must be eligible to work in US; Client will not sponsor or transfer work visas under any circumstance
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?