SAP BPC/BI/BW Lead
United States of America / Houston / North America
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Strong VBA & MS Office Excel functions skillset
- Must have completed a minimum of 2 SAP BI and BPC implementations
- 7+ years of total SAP experience
- 5+ years of SAP BW/BI and BPC (+ BPC version 10.0)
- SAP EPM/BPC on NetWeaver platform
- Experienced, certified, or at minimum trained in the implementation and use of SAP S4/HANA and in development with HANA Live content
- HANA Integration with Business Objects and HANA Transports
- Understanding of interfaces set up with multiple systems using ODBC, OData, etc.
- Proficiency in BOBJ tools (Analysis for Office, Lumira, etc.…)
- Hands on working with variables, Input parameters, Calculated, Restricted measures, Counters, Decision Tables etc. in HANA Studio
- Hands on BPC Planning design and configuration
- Data mining and quantitative analysis
- Production support of applications
- Must have fluent communication skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Business, or equivalent
- Strong functional background with an upstream O&G service company
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts
Candidates must be local to Houston and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?