Senior Contracts Engineer
Qatar / Doha / Middle East
Great opportunity to join leading Oil & Gas Company as a Senior Contracts Engineer based in Qatar.
The successful candidate will be providing expertise and practical assistance to all assigned Sponsoring/End-user departments of the Corporation in all tendering/contractual matters from inception of project till close-out of contracts. They will also be responsible for the accuracy and timely provisions of corporate contracts required by the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
* BSc in Engineering Discipline or Quantity Surveying. However a qualification in Discipline Engineering; Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument and Chemical is preferred.
* A Post Graduate qualification in Contract Management or Project Management desirable.
* Certification in SAP MM-ES desirable.
* 10 years multi disciplinary experience in project execution, including minimum 5 years in an oil & gas industry or with major industrial structures.
* Sound knowledge of Contracts Law is desirable.
* Proficient in contractual correspondence, contract verbatim, report writing with analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
* Thorough understanding of engineering, procurement, construction techniques EPC/EPIC/EPCM & LSTK.
* Familiar with other forms/contracts likes FEED, ECS, Construction, Consultancy, Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Contracts and its related works/services.
* Computer literate and able to use this knowledge for contract analysis, evaluation of statistical data both historical and projected.
* Preferably experienced in managing contracts in SAP MM-ES and its day to day transactions and management.
* Quality focus.
Ref No: HQ00028153
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?