Financial Services Audit Senior
Switzerland / Geneva / EU & EEA
Opportunity to join a Leading Audit and Advisory Company in Switzerland as a Financial Services Audit Senior.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing mandates with customers in banks and financial institutions.
* Being part of a team engaged on various projects.
* Participating in and conducting audits.
* Writing audit reports and recommendations.
* Gaining in depth knowledge of a wide range of customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A Bachelor/Master Degree or Diploma in Economics.
* Already started the Chartered Accountant qualification or are ready to start.
* 2-4 years of experience in the field of bank audits and have excellent knowledge of IFRS.
* Excellent communications skills and be able to speak fluent French and English.
* The ability to innovate, enjoy teamwork and contact with customers.
* Excellent summary and analysis capabilities.
Ref No: HQ00028283
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?