Site Sales Manager - Pulp & Paper
US$75 - US$115 per annum + Comm & Relocation
Canada / Lanaudière / North America
Our client who is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power, and municipal markets. The company's product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems.
- As a Site Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the daily activities at our mill customers in Quebec. Relocation benefits (if applicable) and company car will be provided.
- Lead the sales team in safety and environmental excellence.
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Efficiently manages the interface between sales resources and customers. Leverages product line attributes to best fit customer needs and expectations. Assess performance, define improvements, and align resources to ensure sales, gross profit, product mix and price improvement targets are met or exceeded. Achieve new product launch targets.
- Work closely with District Manager to continually assess personnel and develop sales team plan
- Conduct the LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the customer sites.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the District Manager including documenting proposal value, continuous improvement programs. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel.
- Manage profitability of the account (product mix, pump settings, pricing, and accounts receivable).
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements.
Candidates Must have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering, pulp and paper science engineering, applied sciences, or engineering with applicable experience
- Proven sales track record
- Tissue operation and chemical experience a plus
- Technical capabilities in Tissue
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong technical and selling skills
- Focus on safety
- Clean driving record
- Authorized to work in Canada
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?