Instrumentation & Controls Project Manager - Midstream
United States of America / Midland / North America
Opportunity to work on a Midstream project in West Texas on a contract basis. Our client has a need for a Senior I&C Engineer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct programming for control systems according to customer specifications for the project
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements, tracks project deliverables and presents reports defining project progress, chokepoints and solutions
- Conducts on site meetings with clients and outside vendors to determine scope and risk of projects
- Perform Factory Acceptance Tests as needed
- Oversees and participates(if necessary) in installation/commissioning activities
- Performs other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- P.E. license in Texas is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Allen Bradley Compact Logic programming using RS Logix 5000, Panel view programming and WIN911 Call out system
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Instrumentation & Controls Project Management experience
- Must have experience overseeing installation and commissioning
- Must have experience with FAT
- Must be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
Ref No: HQ00028384
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?