United States of America / / North America
Opportunity to join a global Chemicals company in New Jersey. Our client has a need for a Process Engineer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Participates as a team member of the company Manufacturing group
- Works with the shift supervisors to ensure process efficiency
- Works with Manufacturing Manager to implement changes as required
- Conducts investigations into process engineering issues and identifies solutions
- Works on assigned projects as required
- Performs other duties as directed by the Manufacturing Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years Chemical/Process Engineering experience
- Manufacturing Plant experience is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Ref No: HQ00028632
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?