Technical Sales Engineer - Heat Exchangers - Refining/Petrochem
base + commission
United States of America / Oklahoma City / North America
Seeking a self motivated Technical Sales Engineer for a quickly growing, critical service provider for industrial and commercial applications. The position is a direct hire, permanent opportunity to be based in Oklahoma City, OK. Product focus will cover thermal/process equipment in addition to cross functional selling. Position will be selling services and equipment into petrochemical and refineries within the Oklahoma area. No sponsorship and no relocation will be provided.
- Outside sales, client interfacing activities with scope to drive revenue generation and new client relationships.
- Travel within designated region
- Contract & Bid negotiation
- Networking, market intelligence and deal closing
- BS Chemical Engineering Degree or BS Mechanical Engineering Degree (MUST HAVE)
- 3+ years of outside sales experience selling into refineries and petrochemical plants; Heat Exchanger/Process Equipment sales experience is a huge plus
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?