Pulp & Paper Account Manager
base + commission
United States of America / Canton / North America
Seeking an ambitious, sales leader to act as a Key Account Manager for a specialty chemical manufacturer selling into a number of vertical markets including oil and gas, chemical processing, pulp & paper, etc. The position will be a direct hire, permanent opportunity based in/around the Canton, NC. Strong operational, sales and leadership skills are imperative as the ideal candidate will be the acting point of contact between the client and onsite sales team. No Sponsorship will be offered. Relocation provided for the right candidate. Packaging experience is a plus.
- Key account management and strategic sales
- Client interfacing activities and company liase for sales team
- Value selling
- BS Chemical Engineering, Pulp & Paper Science, Marketing, Business or other relatable field
- 6+ years of strategic account development experience with strong communication skills
- operational and organizational skills
- US Citizen
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?