Petroplan is actively recruiting for a Performance Standards Inspector on behalf of an international Midstream group on a long term contract basis.
LOCATION: Scarborough / Brampton / Markham
- Responsible to Supervise the safety, integrity & cost effectiveness of plant installation, & the completion & accuracy of records
- Ensure plant installations are in compliance with all applicable codes & standards (internal & external)
- Accountable for the overall daily Operational performance of a JUT and or EA Field - Coordination of day to day activities related to Construction Projects including records, status reporting, and financial processes
- Recommend changes to Construction drawings/details to improve costs and installation efficiencies
- Monitoring and awareness of potential financial impacts due to on site scope of Construction Project changes or field related issues
- Ensure safety and pipeline integrity standards are complied with on Construction Projects and related activities
- Effectively manage the overall efficiency of the daily Operation within area of responsibility
- Responsible for day to day management of JUT and EA Contractors to ensure adherence to contract specifications and ensure stakeholder requirements are met
- Provide field assistance completing pick lines pre-inspections, inspection and environmental surveys and other technical support for/with Distribution Planning, Construction, O&M & Customer Connection and review all Construction drawings to ensure proper fittings/tie-ins are utilized, purge procedures and appropriate, line locations are workable, etc.
- Review, assess and process associated invoicing for all Project and Service related work.
- Oversight of projects to ensure safety, quality and conformance standards are present and maintained
- Complete QC reports on all inspected work and record results in EQMT
- Where shortfalls have been identified ( via QA/QC ) follow up with coaching and mentoring of Contractors
- Oversee the Construction of Major Projects
- Maintain good working relationship with all municipalities, internal & external customers and EA Contractors
- Resolve Customer/Municipalities/Utilities complaints and concerns and resolve in an appropriate & timely manner
- Coordinate work and or inspection of all Joint Trench work including day to day work assignments with the Joint Trench Contractors to meet builder and developer scheduling
- Review and Approve paperwork submitted by Company & Contractor Construction crews for payment, accuracy and timeliness of records submission (e.g. as-laid drawings, field notes, appurtenances, DPR's, cost plus extras)
- Supervise Company Construction Crews as required
- Utilize effective communication skills and relationship building to promote positive relationships with internal/external key stakeholders
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH35070