Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain meters, pipelines, and compressor facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
* Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers
* Performs routine maintenance of meter tubes and electronic flow computers/analyzer, and other quality spec monitors in system
* Installs, troubleshoots, calibrates, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
* Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding/Breaker Installation/Terminations/Continuity checks/Instrument Installation/Loop checks/System Function checks/P&ID check outs of contractor's work execution during Capital Project installation.
* Oversees, monitors, witnesses, and checks out: SCADA installation, Hook-Up, Programming, acceptance checks of Contractor's installation of Capital Project scope of work.
* Maintains high safety standards during construction and participate in the PSSR walk down at the completion of the project.
* After hours call outs for measurement and communications down
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
* Associate's or Technical degree in Instrumentation, Electronics, or Electrical Technology
* Working knowledge of AGA - 3 1985 & 1992 Standards, API 14.3, and GPA 2166-86
* Proficient with Fisher ROC / FloBoss 107 and FB2200 FieldTools
* Proficient with programming and troubleshooting SCADAPack
* Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
* General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
* Performs routine tasks.
* Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35450