Petroplan are looking for a Training Manager within Operations and Management in Refineries.
This will be a residential role.
* A minimum of 20 years' of experience in Commissioning & Operations of Refinery / Petrochemicals.
* At least 10 years' in a senior position in Refinery Operations, in charge of supervising and coordinating refinery units
* To manage and oversee the Training Department by assuming overall responsibility for the Department's functions and activities.
* Experience in PMC / EPC organization in the field of Refinery / Petrochemicals industries in handling commissioning of major projects of value not less than
$ 1 Billion.
* Deep knowledge of refinery process.
* Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
* Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
* Knowledgeable of policies, procedures and best practices in the areas
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36616