Position: Construction Coordinator
Reports to: Construction Manager - Developments
As the Construction Coordinator you will work closely with office and site personnel assisting in the preparation, monitoring and updating of schedules, participate in various site/project meetings, help resolve technical issues as they arise, manage site plans, communicate and coordinate with subcontractors, consultants and potentially clients and other tasks that maybe required to aide in the success of the project(s).
You will be communicating with a wide variety of people during these projects; it will be your responsibility all parties are properly communicated with thereby ensuring an efficient use of resources and materials. You may also be communicating with our customer/tenant during these project improvements ensuring our client's requirements regarding the functionality and standards of the project are met. In conjunction with these responsibilities this position will also be responsible to assist the Estimator with specific duties as outlined below.
Major Duties and Responsibilities;
- The successful candidate will have 2-3 years' experience as a Project Coordinator. PMP designation is
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word) and Microsoft Project & Schedules (Nav 09
would be ideal)
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read Blue Prints, Shop Drawings and specifications.
- Experience doing quantity take off, change orders and tender packages.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, working as a team and working independently.
- Supporting education in engineering and/or Project Management in a construction environment is
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.