Petroplan are currently working with an EPC company in Aberdeen who are looking for a Temporary Resourcing Advisor.
Working in a busy environment the Resourcing Advisor will manage a portfolio of permanent and onshore temporary job requisitions this includes, advertising, CV screening, interviewing and seeing through the beginning of the on-boarding process. The Advisor will build strong relations with managers across the business to help plan and fulfil their resourcing needs.
Job Specific Duties:
- Contributing to strategic resource planning, including the design and implementation of bespoke recruitment campaigns
- Evaluating candidates skills, experience and qualifications through selection processes including, CV screening, competency and values based interviews and ability and aptitude tests
- Managing redeployment, assisting redeployees to find suitable alternative employment within the business
- Proactively establishing resourcing requirements; marketing roles, as an employer of choice via a range of channels
- Delivering process/ systems related training to stakeholders
- Fostering strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to meet the expectations and requirements of customers and influence the opportunities for repeat business
- Sourcing candidates to build and maintain talent pipelines through identifying and engaging with high calibre candidates
- Provide advice and training to Hiring Managers to ensure they act legally and equally
- The successful candidate will have a degree level qualification in a relevant subject. They will have significant experience of working as a Recruiter/Resourcing Adviser for a diverse range of positions within the oil and gas, or a technical environment. Ideally they will have experience using an applicant tracking system (Taleo and/or RDB is advantageous). They must be able to build strong relationships, problem solve, react quickly to changes and driven to deliver results.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34284