Lead Software Developer
One of our clients, a leading Oil & Gas Global company is looking for a Lead Developer which is a permanent staff position (part of the Surface International Global Business Unit) office in Aberdeen.
Managing the full life cycle of the Wellhead Systems line of business tool the developer will work closely with the business unit to capture, validate requirements and implement them while supporting the tool for the entities globally who use it.
* Advanced knowledge of Visual Basic and the .NET Framework.
* Advanced knowledge of SQL server and SQL Server Reporting Services
* Extensive experience in custom Business Intelligence solutions (Crystal Report Server / Power BI)
* Pay meticulous attention to detail while keeping sight of the larger mission
* Familiarity with modern development stack, e.g. C#, TypeScript, Angular, GraphQL, PostgreSQL would be an advantage.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35655