- Project manage, supervise and drive effective execution of tactical procurement processes, in compliance with global and regional standards, to procuring materials and services for upstream customers. Oversee the effective delivery of end-to-end service within the region. Ensure the proper execution of the P2P process: from requisition handling, to PO placement and tracking, to PO changes, to PO close.
- Mentor Buyer Lead and Buying team members in successfully delivering procurement execution for the defined regions.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Ways of Working, as documented and maintained by PS and Process & Systems, in the delivery of all services provided to the region.
- Collaborate with Operations stakeholders in order to continually improve material and service delivery to the region.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Track record of effective project management
- Adequate written and communication skills required to effectively deliver against accountabilities
- 5 years professional experience at senior or lead buyer level in a business that includes multiple stakeholders and requires cross-discipline engagement and cooperation
- High standards regarding ethical behaviours and sensitivity for minimizing risks
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33416