- Providing the Integrated Solutions project managers with reporting views relative to business needs
- Provide a contractual and commercial summary to the Project Manager
- Assist Project Manager with updating the Risk and Opportunity Register
- Facilitate project bonds, guarantees and insurances required by main contract
- Attend weekly project team meetings (internal and external)
- Communicate commercial / contractual and supply chain risks and opportunities internally, and represent externally to clients in respect of the Company position.
- Compile sales invoices in accordance with the Main Contract
- Responsible for keeping the summary document updated using Daily Progress Report (DPR)
- Responsible for managing contractual change with the assistance of the project team where required, negotiation and execution of all Variation Orders/Amendments with Client and maintaining the project variation register
- Identify changes in scope, and working with Project Manager and other project resources to quantify and process change.
- Negotiate contract changes with Clients, handle claims , interface with procurement activities
- Intervene, analyse, manage and resolve business conflicts between Clients and Project Suppliers.
- Ensure contracts library is maintained
- Review and improve relevant internal systems and processes.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29832