Aberdeen (Alternative location, Surrey)
Contract (PAYE or Umbrella only)
- Lead the safe and efficient execution of maintenance activity in adherence to company work management and activity integration processes with an emphasis on execution readiness and right first-time execution. Ensure work planning is completed to a high standard and seek feedback from key stakeholders both onshore and offshore.
- Support their assigned squad and the wider regional team to implement best practice in work preparation and execution.
- Maximise value through the implementation of Agile working practices and prioritisation of tasks based on value to the business.
- Manage the delivery of 3rd party vendors by setting clear standards for work quality and safe execution. Monitor progress and provide feedback as part of Quarterly Performance Reviews.
- Regularly review and provide input into the Maintenance Build and Preventative Maintenance Strategies to improve quality and optimise delivery.
- Experience in delivering maintenance and/or turnaround activity in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Energy industries.
- Knowledge of work planning, safety management systems and process/marine equipment.
- Experience of SAP PM
- Site Leadership/Supervision experience on Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Energy industry facilities.
- OGUK/OPITO offshore medical certificate and survival training.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.