- To issue sale invoices and LOIs, send invoices and LOIs to counterparties and prepare Invoicing Notice and send the same to Treasury;
- To receive all original shipping documents and endorse them as per documentary instructions To work closely with physical operators to ensure all payables and receivables are submitted to Treasury on time;
- To receive payable invoices and LOIs, check their details, prepare Payment Instructions and send the same to Treasury;
- To enter data in systems related to other costs payables and other income receivables and arrange paper work and submit it to Treasury;
- To verify data from the system related to payables and receivables to ensure their accuracy;
- To assist Treasury to chase payment from counterparties in case payment is late or missing;
- To perform any other tasks that the company may reasonably assign from time to time according to business need;
- Excellent IT skills - the successful candidate must be IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially excel.
- Excellent numeracy skills - must be confident working with numbers.
- Team player - the role will work with others to get their tasks done.
- Excellent attention to detail - must be used to accurate and detailed working.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop effective business relationships - must be able to interact with colleagues in London and also overseas offices.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36545