Essential Experience and Job Requirements
· Experience in reservoir modelling and simulation. Familiarity with Eclipse/Intersect/Reveal
· Experience with integrated asset modelling. Familiarity with PETEX Software Suite: Prosper/ MBAL/GAP
· Experience with flow assurance modelling
· Experience with classical reservoir engineering techniques (eg: material balance, decline curve analysis…)
· Actively promotes a positive team environment
· Demonstrates respect for other cultures and perspectives
· Bias for action: anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them
· Strong communication skills including the ability to interact with a broad range of technical specialists
· An ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team (geophysicists, geologists, reservoir engineers, petroleum engineers, petrophysicists, drilling engineers etc.) to create integrated products and understanding.
· Ability to communicate results to management and JV partners
· Ability to multi-task and to prioritise a varied workload
· MSc in Petroleum Engineering or related fields
· French / Arabic language skills very beneficial
· Experience with economic evaluation of gas markets
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.