About the role:
As part of a drive to digital transformation and evolve their information technology road map they now seek an Information Technology and Communications (ITC) Manager to lead this team.
The ITC Organisation is currently undergoing a significant transformation to replace outdated systems and practices. This role provides an opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to help lead this transformation and deliver a modern, efficient and highly effective IT environment run by an energised and competent workforce.
ITC Transformation Manager:
- Identifies and manages resources needed for the planning, development and delivery of information and communications systems services (including storage, modification and communication of data, voice, text, audio and images).
- Engages with and influences senior level stakeholders and project teams through change management processes, ensuring that the infrastructure is managed to provide agreed levels of service and data integrity.
- Takes full responsibility for budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting.
- Plans and manages implementation of processes and procedures, tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of automated systems and services.
- Aligns the contribution of systems and services to clearly stated business and financial goals and performance targets.
- Monitors performance and takes corrective action where necessary and in line with policies.
- Develops new methods and organisational capabilities (including automation) for the management of systems and services.
The ITC manager will provide leadership to ITC operations and infrastructure ensuring that an appropriate technical support framework is in place, including the management and delivery of service support and service delivery.
The ITC Manager will work closely with decision-makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. As well as these responsibilities that ITC manager will define and implement ITC policies, procedures, and best practices.
The ITC Manager leads a total ITC organisation of 40 employees.
- Leads change programme in line with agreed ITC strategy and Technology Road Map
- Develops cyber security posture and culture
- Develops ISMS to ensure that policy, processes and procedures are in place, adhered to and consistent to best practices of ISO 27001
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Researches and implements technological strategic solutions
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Champions continuous improvement programmes, jointly developing strategies and incentives to enhance performance.
- Analysing information and Management of Root Cause Analysis
- Coordination and Communication Management to ensure geographically spread team are engaged, aligned and working to clear Operational targets.
- Creates an environment in which the organisation and its suppliers collaborate to their mutual benefit, ensuring positive and effective working relationships are developed and maintained at all levels
- Stakeholder management and problem solving
- Data center management
- Management and development of budgets
- Quality management to support continuous improvement
- Contract Management - Reviews supplier analysis and assesses effectiveness across the supply chain.
- Supplier Management - Manages risks associated with information security, continuity and integrity of supply
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36277