- Experience: 10 years of Telecom and Security engineering experience
- Extensive experience gained in a supervisory role in networking, telecommunications or cyber security
- Leading on ICT infrastructure and security projects
- Development and ever greening of policy and procedures in complex ICT environment
- Presenting and preparing reports to senior management
- Part of a major incident management team
- Problem management
- Managing multi discipline teams
- Demonstrable experience within a management/supervisory role in Networking, telecommunications or Cyber Security
- Proven experience leading on ICT infrastructure projects
- Experience of managing multi-discipline teams
- Staff development: have developed and/or implemented staff development programmes.
- Ability to plan workloads
- ITIL (ideally certified to Foundation level as a minimum)
- Experience of providing clear reports to senior management
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to communication effectively at all levels, including non-technical staff
- 3rd Party management
- Strong knowledge of Networking, Telecommunications and Cyber Security technology & best practices. - LAN, WAN, WLAN, DHCP, DNS, IP, VOIP, SDN, RADIUS, Firewalls
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35152