The Engineering and Modification Team leader will be responsible for the overall management of the engineering team, and the engineering and procurement elements of the projects. This will be a site based position on a rotational schedule with a b2b.
The Eng & Mods TL R&R's include:
- Set objectives for team and individuals and ensure clear roles and responsibilities
- Enroll and motivate team in team objectives and forward program
- Give feedback to team on performance
- Define resource requirements for team
- Follow up succession plan to ensure development of local personnel
- Contract Accountable Manager delegate (CAM) for the E&P contract including management of performance.
- Follow the Invitation to Tender ( ITT ) process and ensure Contracts required to perform various Engineering services are in place
- Ensure that assessments for design and construction are performed when required
- Interface with Engineering Authority on Scope of Requirement and Technical Standards
- Manage the interface with Algerian authorities on material subject to their approval
- Interface with the construction department on on-going and future work
- Provide Input to long term plan for modifications
- Provide input to yearly budget
- Track Commitments and Expenditure for the project portfolio
- Manage cost performance according to approved budgets
- Attend Management of Change meetings (MOC) and ensure all approved modifications comply with standards and Statutory requirements .
- University/college degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the oil & gas industry
- Specific experience in performance management of EPC contractor organisations
- Proven knowledge and understanding of HSSE and quality requirements, cost control, interface management, risk assessments and mitigation in relation to project management change
- Strong interpersonal communication team building and influencing skills
- Substantial project execution experience spent as a Team Leader across all project phases
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.