Petroplan are currently seeking a Project Engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience within Oil and Gas, taking responsibility for the day to day management, coordination/facilitation and follow up of delegated modifications/projects.
- Ensure the work is done in accordance with HSE and the Joint Venture (JV) procedural and technical requirements
- Coordinate with Planning and Cost Control to ensure that an integrated cost and scheduling system is implemented, reviewed and followed up for every project.
- Ensure that all approvals for expenditure have been obtained.
- Ensure variations are processed and approved according to procedures
- Assist in development of annual capital budget
- Initiate and prepare proposals for modifications/projects
- Monitor monthly performance and project budget.
- Ensure that appropriate project assurance steps are conducted throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure that technical integrity/quality is achieved in accordance with JV targets.
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of project execution process
- For assigned projects, be the single contact vs the Engineering & Procurement (E&P) Contractor's project engineer and the Construction Team
- Facilitate communication between E & P contractor, Construction Team and Operations (OPS) technical resources
- Ensure that the Change Process (MOC) is being followed,
- Prepare and present projects to the budget owner and/or the OPS Management.
- Anticipate problems before they become critical.
- Approve vendor invoices in accordance with Procurement guidelines and authorization.
- Manage Project Information through Document Control and MOC Procedures.
- Ensure all engineering (document reviews, bid summaries, queries etc) is issued to the appropriate groups and authorities for comments and approval in a timely manner.
- Ensure that projects are appropriately closed-out
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31207