- Adherence to Logistic procedures.
- Co-ordination with Vendors and ensure that material is delivered to the Project Sites on schedule.
- Identify prospective Project Cargo Freight Forwarder.
- Establish feasible mode for shipment (Air/Sea/Road) based on Project Delivery Schedule or site exigency.
- Arranging Road Survey, Feasibility Study based for Over-dimensional Cargo.
- Arranging Permits for Transport, Export from the local authorities in the country of export and import.
- Preparation of Commercial Comparative Statements and recommend suitable Freight Forwarder for order placement as per the Procurement Procedure.
- Prepare and issue Services Orders / Work Orders / Subcontract Agreements to successful Bidders (Freight Forwarder).
- Coordination for booking the Vessel/Flight/Trailers to ensure minimum lead time for delivery.
- Keeping track of "Cargo in Transit" and update Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of each shipment.
- Verification of Shipping Documents before Dispatch of the Cargo.
- Notification to Insurance Company for Coverage of items covered under each shipment.
- Collection of original Shipping Documents from Vendors / Finance (LC Department) for Custom Clarence.
- Arranging Custom Duty Cheque or Custom Duty Exemption Authorization Letter from Client.
- Appointing Custom Clearance Agent for cargo at port(s).
- Placement of Service Order for Clearance and transportation of the cargo.
- Organizing transportation from Port(s) to Project Sites.
- Coordinate with Site Stores for delivery of material at site.
- Coordination for Payment to Clearing Agents, part or Pro-rata basis and final payment to transporters by certifying Bills / Invoices with the assistance of the Task Force Coordinators.
- Provide Budgetary Costing for Estimation / Bidding Work through the Historical Cost Data base.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32418