- Supporting Civil and M&E subcontract and turnkey subcontract formation and administration.
- Supporting the negotiation of terms and conditions to align with the applicable terms in COMPANY's customer contract.
- Administering such major subcontracts for site work.
- Coordination and administration of all commercial issues at site with Customers, consortium partner(s), and subcontractors.
- Gathering and tracking information and documentation to protect COMPANY's rights under the Contract and Consortium Agreements, and to prepare for any risk or claim mitigation involving site issues.
- Communicate to the PM, SIM, PCM all issues at site which may have commercial or contractual risk impact to the project.
- Track, analyse and control costs associated with Construction Project ( Civil, Mechanical & Electrical )
- Work closely with Project team to accurately forecast Estimate at Completion
- Track Manhours, verify invoices against Purchase Orders
- Prepare Monthly cost reports to track committed, actual and costs to complete to determine Estimated Cost at Completion ( EAC )
- Manage Change events costs by working closely with the Site contract Manager
- Work closely with subcontractor to control costs
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Construction Management/ Quantity Surveying
- 5 years' experience as Site Contract Manager in Power/ Oil & Gas Projects EPC contracts
- Able to be based on site in New South Wales, Australia
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.