Petroplan are supporting a client on a Project to build a new Integrated Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters Offshore platform to be installed in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan. This role is specifically focused on leading fabrication of the Jacket structure which will be installed on the sea-bed to supports the Topsides facilities above sea-level.
The project is currently in Define phase and is planned to enter Execute during 1Q19.
The Fabrication Specialist will be responsible for the overall construction delivery for the Jacket, with specific emphasis as follows;
Health, Safety & Environment
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead, by example, with regards to HSE policies.
- During Execute phase, participate in the implementation of HSE standards through self-verification and oversight activities across the fabrication facility, ensuring investigation and follow-up where required.
- Lead a collaborative approach to ensure seamless delivery and a unified vision for success.
- Coaching/mentoring of in-country personnel for technical and leadership development purposes.
Fabrication Execution Management
- Ensures safe, compliant, reliable and efficient fabrication productivity of the ACE Topsides.
- Ensures Contractor's fabrication work processes and procedures are fully implemented to underpin effective and efficient productivity; evaluate Contractor's core work processes and implement improvements to optimise efficiency.
- Performance-manage fabrication productivity through-out yard workshops and erection areas, minimising double-handling of materials. Evaluate and implement improvements to fabrication productivity.
- Performance-manage contractor's production work package system to optimise fabrication productivity.
- Performance-manage welding productivity ensuring that the best welding techniques and equipment are implemented and being used.
- Performance-manage weld productivity ratio to achieve maximum output with available welders, oversee weld repair ratio to minimise and identify repairs with QA department.
- Performance-manage Contractor's Weld Procedure and Qualification processes to ensure these are generated on-time to support the fabrication timeline.
- Performance-manage the generation of Contractor's manufacturing record books, ensuring accuracy and completeness prior to Mechanical Completion Handover.
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the fabrication productivity cycle and work with the relevant parties to agree performance / improvement steps to achieve safe and on-time execution.
Modernisation and Transformation
- Supports the development and implementation of project modernisation and transformation solutions across the project fabrication phase.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33628