HSE Lead (Marine & Subsea Construction)
Petroplan is actively recruiting for an HSE Lead (Marine & Subsea Construction) to join an operator company based in Azerbaijan. The position is an office-based contract position that will include occasional weekend and/or offshore presence.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety & Health or related field, NEBOSH Diploma/Environmental Management Certificate or equivalent degree/certifications and experience.
- 15 years in Marine HSE Management with Current knowledge of Industry HSE Regulations and standards required.
- Advise HSE Team Lead of HSE issues related to Suppliers and Contractors and ensure HSE requirements and expectations are being met.
- Act as mentor to Offshore HSE Advisors.
- Ensure that full compliance with company's HSE procedures and requirements have been implemented and maintained by all associated Contractors and Suppliers.
- Review Supplier and bid tenders on behalf of the client as requested.
- Ensure that Contractor Reporting and Recording are compliant with HSE Procedures.
- Engage in clear, two way communications with employees and contractors on HSE issues.
- Ensure proactive communications are established and maintained with employees, contractors, and authorities, regarding HSE aspects of the project.
- Review and prepare HSE Documents, Procedures and review of Risk Assessments.
- Undertake offshore tours as Company HSE Lead as and when required.
- Participate in required Safety Meetings, HAZID's Safety Surveys / Inspections / Conferences, Forums and Kick-Off meetings.
- Ensure that Suppliers and Contractors execute their work in accordance with established Project Procedures.
- Co-ordinate safety and operational activities with third parties where necessary.
- Ensure Permit to Work Systems are managed in accordance with company's approved procedures.
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents, near misses and unsafe conditions are investigated and reported, and corrective actions are promptly taken to prevent reoccurrence of the same.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35460