De-Oiling and Commissioning Site Representative
Our client is looking for a de-oiling and commissioning site representative to join them on a rotational basis in Georgia and Azerbaijan.
- Reporting to the De-oiling & Commissioning Manager, the D&C site representative will be responsible for the technical delivery of the SR project de-oiling and commissioning activities summarised as follows:
- Lead de-oiling and commissioning activities on site ensuring that de-oiling and commissioning procedures are followed.
- Be actively involved, in the site safety systems
- Provide technical oversight of the de-oiling and commissioning contractor
- Manage and coordinating readiness reviews and Go/No-Go process for de-oiling, commissioning and start-up
- Ensure that completions certification is managed in accordance with the commissioning certification process and commissioning documentation and records are properly developed, collated and archived. Keep records that demonstrate compliance with site integrity standards.
- Ensure that outstanding de-oiling and commissioning related issues or activities are resolved and closed out
Roles and Responsibilities
- Site Management Safety walk through
- Risk assessments
- Risk Assess It, Talk It, Check It (RTC)
- Permit to Work (PTW)
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC)
- Behavioural Observation safety System (BOSS)
- Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained. Perform as a safety leader setting and exhibiting the highest standards.
- Ensure a safe and consistent approach through all commissioning phases of the project, while meeting HSSE and regulatory requirements.
- Manage day to day site activities for de-oiling, commissioning & start-up site scope working in a brownfield live hydrocarbon environment
- Contribute to project execution as appropriate, especially in helping to minimise and control any change, toward completion, commissioning and build up to handover.
- Provide technical oversight of de-oiling contractor and pipeline pigging and intervention
- Ideally have prior de-oiling and site operative experience with an operator in the Caspian region.
If you are a site representative looking for a new role, please don't hesitate to apply immediately.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30742