Electrical Field Engineer
Supervise field work anf provide fiels engineering support to major and minor lectrical engineering proojects and oversee, along with the Project Engineer the construction phase of Projects between Project Turn-Over (PTO) and cpmpletion of Field work as well as commissioning as per Company procedures., project plans, specifications, coeds and contract documents. Provide technical advice and project schedule for construction of the assigned projects.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Minumum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Miimum 7 years' experience in an Oil Refinary or Petro-Chemical Plant for construction work with responsibility for field engineering, contracts, project planning and supervision.
- Comprehensice knowledge of contreact admiistration anf project management
- Understanding of Labour Ordinances and its application to contract work and site management practices.
- Must be fully conversant with electrical installationsin calssified areas such as National Electric Code((NEC), 2) American Petroleum Institute ((API) 3 International Electro-Technical Commissioning ((IEC)4) IEEE Codes 5) Hazourdous area classification sound. Working knowledge of the Nationankl Electrical Code (NEC).
- Must have experience on installation, testing and commisisoning of:
- Electrical Distribution Systems, up to 11KV. This includes associated transformers, swtch-gear, ring main units and cabling.
- MSS's (Motor Control Centres) and motors up to 11KV. This includes oil, air and vacuum contrllers.
- Electrical Systems in classified areas up to 4.16KV.
- Commercial Electrical Systems, mainly in office buildings.
- Industrial lighting Systems
- Conditioned Power Systems, these include UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) and voltage regulators.
- Stand-by Power Supply, including emergency generators, battery systems and automatic change-over facilities.
- Fire and Security Systems
- All types of circuit instalklations using cables, MICC (Mineral Insulated Copper Conductor) and conduits.
- Good interpersonal and ommunication skills both oral and written in English. Knoledge of Arabic preferred.
- Proficiency in software packages/tools- Primavera, EMPAC, Oracle and MS Office Applications
- Possess a valid light vehicle driving license.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34156