- Coordination of all HR processes for all our European offices: recruitment, hiring, onboarding, contract and payroll administration.
- Personnel contracts: working out individual documents based on templates and in compliance with applicable local labour legislation, tax legislation and company rules and policies; this applies to local employment contracts, expat employment contracts and consultancy agreements.
- Compensations & benefits: monitoring and administration of contractual terms, benefits, calculation of bonuses.
- Payroll: timely payment execution of salaries and fees, including Directors of the Group.
- Expat administration: coordination of visas and work permits with our European offices or external legal advisors.
- Personnel related budget and staff plan: preparing, monitoring and control of the payroll budget for European offices and consolidated staff plan for the Group
- Responsibility for HSE in the Brussels, London and Amsterdam offices.
- HR reporting and metrics (Headcount, FTEs, Annual Report, etc.)
- Provide HR support and guidance to the personnel.
- Assist in development and implementation of Group HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective professional interaction with group HR team.
- External communication with payroll offices, tax & legal advisors, recruitment companies, national authorities, employers' organizations, etc.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- Master's or Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years work experience in HR role in the international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of employment laws in Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK.
- Knowledge of employment rules of Kazakhstan and Russia will be a plus.
- Strong numerical skills, attention to detail.
- Stress resistance, good prioritization capacities, flexibility.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, deliver quality results.
- Advanced PC skills: Microsoft Office, especially Excel; experience with SAP HR desirable.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch; ideally also knowledge of Russian.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving mindset, proactivity.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30411