* Making travel arrangements Drawing contracts for new hires.
* Drawing the contractual amendment letters and termination letters.
* Payroll & personnel administration for the timely payment execution of salaries and fees based on monthly time sheets.
* Monthly reporting on Headcount & FTEs.
* Preparing letters for visa applications and other administratively required documents.
* Administration of insurance for expats.
* Taking care of office supplies for the Brussels office.
* Ad hoc requests.
* Effective professional interaction with group HR team.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related field.
* Fluency in spoken and written English, Dutch, ideally knowledge of Russian.
* Proven work experience in HR role in the international environment (2 years).
* Knowledge of labour and employment laws in Belgium, and eventually also foreign employment regulations and rules (UK, Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Russia).
* Experience in working with expats.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Advanced PC skills.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, deliver results.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30416