Petroplan are currently recruiting for a Technical Analyst for a 12 Month contract based in Belgium. Job requirements are;
* Work with the platform's solution architect as well as software architect/lead developer to introduce new technical features and enhancements.
* Create a backlog of technical user stories, ensuring that features, epic's and user stories are written in line with agile standards and guidelines. Special attention is needed to ensure the clarity and technical accuracy of the stories' acceptance criteria.
* Conduct thorough technical analysis of the technical platform (e.g. dependency analysis, interaction and communications between components, process diagrams, …) and contribute to refine the backlog priorities.
* Understand the technical challenges, clearly communicate requirements and constrains to business and technical stakeholders and recommend trade-offs which are not service limiting or compromising.
* Actively contribute to enacting the DevOps culture.
* Contribute to the creation of the technical backlog for new features.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across different disciplines.
* Experience in large .Net application development.
* Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
* High-level understanding or experience with solution design or architecture is a plus.
* Experience with refactoring legacy codebase to modern architecture, experience with migration of solutions to distributed/service-oriented architecture, and knowledge/practice of the strangler pattern is a plus
* Experience in mobile application development and deployment/distribution (AppStore) is a plus.
* Fluent in English - other languages are a plus.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37436