Our client is currently seeking a Business Development/Marketing Specialist for a 1 year contract role, with possibility of extension, in Calgary, AB.
The Business Development/Marketing Specialist is responsible for attracting new customers to retail and commercial fuel, and ancillary sales businesses. This will be accomplished by optimizing current promotional relationships and developing new opportunities which may or may not be centered on the client's Rewards program
The Business Development/Marketing Specialist is highly integrated into the Marketing team, and works collaboratively with other internal departments including Retail and Commercial Operations, IS, Accounting, Finance and Legal. There is also a high level of collaboration required with external service providers including data and analytics, gift and payment cards, and creative and production.
* Business Development: the unique combination of being a self-starter and a team player, ability to open doors with creative and innovative approaches to customer acquisition
* Promotional and Partner Relationships: proven experience building successful relationships in the retail consumer and B2B channels.
* Data and Analytics: proven experience in authoring and delivering successful campaigns and programs based on the facts.
* Technology and Innovation: a strong orientation towards leveraging new solutions for generating marketing results.
* Business/Marketing Diploma/Degree or 10 years of experience/related education within a marketing focused role.
NICE TO HAVE:
* Customer Behaviour and Loyalty: proven ability to understand customer behaviour and leverage change through a rewards/incentives program either on the agency or client side.
Examples of companies that would have similar loyalty programs/experience related to this position can be found at the following companies;
* Air Miles
* Esso Extra
* Canadian Tire
* Shoppers Optimum
The ideal candidate will have been involved with launching and/or marketing Loyalty programs, on the client or agency side.
They will also have direct knowledge/experience with retail and B2B loyalty and/or promotional programs in order to be considered.
This is a one year contract but there is potential for it to be extended.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH28678