SCM Master Data & Systems Advisor
Contract: 12 months
Reporting to the Manager, SCM Systems & Master Data within the SCM Service Center, Systems, Analytics and Reporting team, the SCM Systems Advisor is responsible for coordinating, partnering and executing SCM system enhancements, defects and digital technology roadmap to support our business stakeholders. This individual contributor is the SCM system expert in both ERP (SAP) and Non-ERP system landscape. Their extensive knowledge of Source to Pay processes is essential for this role.
* Subject matter expert in SCM Systems associated with Source to Pay processes
* Support our SCM teams through design of programmatic approaches and implementation of enhancements, defects and system implementations
* Facilitate and coordinate to progress and execute of SCM system enhancements and defects including executing user acceptance testing
* Partnering with IT and SCM stakeholders on alignment and expectation setting within SCM systems landscape
* Oversee the work package delivery and provide support to business resources. Monitor, status report and manage risks for business delivery
* Contribute expertise to SCM digital technology roadmap
* Ensure compliance, consistency, completeness and quality
* Responsible for maintaining documentation for future audits
Organizational Competencies Technical Competencies (Assets)
* Safely drives results
* ERP Experience (e.g. SAP)
* Enables agility
* Non-SAP systems (e.g. ServiceNow, Robotics Process Automation, Microsoft Suite)
* Develops talent
* Project Management
* Communicates with impact
* Enhances technical/professional expertise
* Fosters collaboration
* Be legally entitled to work in Canada
* Have a post-secondary degree in supply chain, business or information technology
* 5 years' experience in business and system analysis
* Understanding of source to pay processes, controls and leading practices
* Be detailed oriented paired with strategic thinking
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong time management and managing competing priorities
* Work independently
* SAP or equivalent ERP system experience
* Supply chain management business knowledge
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.