- Ensure timely and accurate review and processing of invoices for payment (authority, coding, PO etc.)
- Ensure appropriate coding is used on all invoices
- Confirm material receipt/services rendered for all invoices
- Ensure invoices meet 3-way match requirements
- Assist staff, vendors and AP Bartlesville with invoice queries in a timely manner
- Create Purchase Requisitions in SAP (both Surmont and Montney Business Units)
- Provide relevant support to cost team to resolve issues and problems relating to transactional activities.
- Liaise with Supply Chain colleagues on OLA and PO issues.
- Create goods receipts and service entries in SAP.
- Maintain relevant receipt documentation per CPC purchasing policy and SOX requirements to ensure compliance for all goods/service entries made.
- Assist with clearing of blocked items on the invoice report.
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of SAP, particularly reporting capabilities is a must
- Strong computer skills (MS products - Word; Excel; PowerPoint; SAP experience)
- Basic knowledge of Well View preferred
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain processes, particularly around purchase requisitions and invoicing.
- Ability to work efficiently with teams and vendors in different geographical locations (home office, site, corporate office, …. etc.)
- Effective interpersonal and distance communication skills with a customer focus
- Good team player: ability to work with people of diverse disciplines, backgrounds and cultures
- Requires mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Experience with development of improved systems and processes for business and financial analysis
- Understanding of financial accounting principles
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.