· Work within integrated teams and lead technology, data and process work streams through framing, planning and delivery phases of IEVC projects, providing direction to functional resources to drive business values
· Be the interface between business stakeholders and technology groups such as corporate IT, Enterprise Data, software venders, and external technology service providers
· Lead and direct technology teams to provide software and integration services that incorporate business requirements
· Help develop, communicate, and champion a technology strategy and roadmap to support the broader value chain transformation
· Integrate among multiple IEVC projects and keep them aligned to the vision of a fully optimized integrated energy value chain, taking advantage of project synergies
· Work with integrated team leads to define scopes, boundaries, execution models, and integration needs
· Support change management and operationalization of new technologies
· 8 years of work experience
· Knowledge of digital technology such as data integration, cloud computing, system architecture, and UI/UX implementation
· Operation experience in at least one area of the value chain such as in-situ, mining, extraction, upgrading, or refineries, and understanding of digital technology in the business and operation context
· Preference for experience in emission performance reporting/management or hydrocarbon supply chain management
· A Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field
· An entrepreneurial attitude, and an adaptable and flexible working style
· Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills, both verbal and written, with proven communication skills
Where you'll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.