|Assignment Scope:||Basic Purpose/Accountabilities
Reporting to the Supply Chain Transactional Analyst Lead, the Transactional Analyst will be responsible for processing service confirmations, managing the GR/IR, creation of purchase requisitions and acting as a focal point for assisting suppliers and stakeholders with any service confirmation and requisition requests.
Areas of Responsibility
* Ensure timely and accurate review, coding, and routing of service confirmation to appropriate business unit
* Process invoice reconciliations - code out invoice receipt using correct coding and routing to appropriate ad hoc approver
* Create purchase requisitions in GEP on behalf of various business units.
* Interface with our suppliers and internal stakeholders, helping them navigate our portals and systems (GEP SMART)
* Participate in stakeholder meetings
* Issue goods receipts and service entries in GEP
* Liaise with Supply Chain colleagues on maintaining Price books and PO issues
* Review any purchase document errors and determine resolution in GEP
* Log service tickets for GEP support to resolve issues encountered in GEP related to Service Confirmations or Invoice Reconciliation
* Knowledge of GEP SMART and Wellview
* Excellent customer service skills and team player
* High attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong time management skills
* Microsoft Office skills (Teams, Outlook - Basic level / Excel - intermediate/advance level)
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.