This position is an initial 1 year contract and will focus on providing planning and forecasting of current and future scope, data analysis, and creating, implementing, and maintaining software solutions as required for the department, consisting of:
- Creating, maintaining, modifying, and implementing new PowerBI and low code apps / reports and data collection;
- Project Planning - program planning ranging from one year to 10 years based on PI, FI, and other department's requirements;
- Analyzing department data, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and creating and implementing new software systems, reports, and data warehousing.
- Improving the overall data management & information reporting systems within the department.
- Data administration, integrity, management, and analysis for all aspects of the department's data as required by management;
- Creation and / or implementation of new systems, reports, and data warehousing;
- Expectation to independently, manage a multitude of data sources in a controlled and efficient manner and directly resolve issues, with little oversight;
- Responsible for data collection, compilation and management processes development and implementation;
- Required to work on multiple requests concurrently and be able to prioritize and meet target service levels
Knowledge and Skills
- 7 years of experience as a data analyst, software engineer, and project engineering;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report and procedure writing and presenting findings;
- Technical expertise regarding data models development, data mining, data warehousing and segmentation techniques;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (MS PowerPivot, MS PowerView etc.), databases (excel, access, SQL etc.), programming (MS Visio), MS PowerBI, MS Power Apps or other low code apps;
- BS in Mathematics, Commerce, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, or Statistics;
- Advanced knowledge with MS Office 2010, 2013, and 365 (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MS SharePoint;
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS PowerBI, MS Power Apps skills;
- Background in designing analytics portals / dashboards, metrics, and reports with various user interfaces;
- Possess excellent development skills across technologies with the ability to learn new software on-the-job;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages (R is preferred / company application) for analyzing large datasets would be an asset
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34681