- Manage transactions and exceptions in TRACK Contractor Management System
- Perform daily review and analysis of contractor charges and time entries
- Confirm time entries have been accurately entered by contractors, and reject and communicate errors when discovered
- Apply defined processes to identify data discrepancies and follow appropriate actions to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner (e.g., timesheet hours, schedules, additional charges)
- Review exception requests from contractors and action within TRACK system as required by established processes
- Raise contractor issues and inquiries as needed for effective resolution
- Engage the Team Lead, Accounts Payable to obtain approval and resolution on discrepancies which fall outside individual approval tolerances
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates basic computer/system skills related to the work performed
- Previous experience working in TRACK Contractor Management System would be considered an asset
- One year of AP and/or SCM experience
- Required: High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Preference For: Post-Secondary education in Business, Finance, Accounting or Supply Chain Management
- Preference For: Awareness of financial and operational risk & need for controls
- Proven quick learner and adaptability to a dynamic environment
- Effective interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
- Shows basic problem solving skills, detail oriented & able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.